Intensive French course
- Group courses
- 20 lessons per week / 4 lessons of 45 minutes per day
- Maximum 15 students and an average of 8/10 students
- Free and unlimited access to the e-learning Platform
- IFALPES Roadbook offered
From 165 € per week.
Objective of the course
- Improve your oral and written French practice based on concrete, everyday situations.
- Work on comprehension as well as oral and written production.
- Acquire vocabulary and grammar to communicate effectively.
- Before your first class, you will be tested orally and in writing to place yourself in a group corresponding to your level.
- Each week, a test will allow you to measure the progress made and review the main elements of the program for optimal memorization.
Course schedule: 3 mornings/2 afternoons or 2 mornings/3 afternoons.
Class schedule: morning from 9:00 to 12:20 (break from 10:30 to 10:50); afternoon from 13:30 to 16:50 (break from 15:00 to 15:20).
Classes can start every Monday (except for complete beginners).
Courses can start on the first Monday of the month for complete beginners (07 January, 04 February, 04 March, 1 April, 29 April, 03 June, 1 July, 05 August, 02 September, 30 September, 04 November, 1 December).
The school will be closed on the following holidays: Monday 22 April, Wednesday 1 May, Wednesday 8 May, Friday 30 May, Monday 10 June, Thursday 15 August, Friday 1 November and Monday 11 November.
Lessons lost due to public holidays are recovered during the week.
|Number of weeks||Price per week|
|4 à 7||200€|
|8 à 11||188€|
|13 à 23||180€|
|25 à 35||173€|
|37 à 50||165€|
In a host family 130€/week
In a student residence 210€/month
Shared accommodation €/month
In individual studio €/week